MANAGE BEACONS, WIFI AND GEOFENCE
Add Beacons, WiFi or Geofence spots and create proximity campaigns for them. Bleesk proximity platform works with all iBeacon & Eddystone devices. Bleesk CMS makes adding your beacon fleet very easy. Assigning campaigns to your beacons, WiFi and Geofence spots has never been so simple.
Add Beacons manually
If you own a small number of beacons you can quickly add them Bleesk CMS:
- First pick a recognizable Name for your Beacon.
- Choose Beacon as a Spot Type.
- In Protocol select the one that is supported by your Beacon.
- If you selected iBeacon prepare UUID, Major and Minor numbers.
- If you selected Eddystone prepare Namespace ID and Instance ID.
Import your Beacons
You can import your entire beacon fleet from Estimote or Kontakt.io to Bleesk platform in just a matter of seconds:
- First you need to obtain your Estimote API Credentials or Kontakt.io API Key. You can find Estimote API Credentials in the Account Settings tab of Estimote Cloud. To learn what is your Kontakt.io API Key, please refer to this article.
- Add API credentials or key to the Settings Tab in Bleesk Fleet.
- Go to Beacons & other spots section.
- Click Import Estimote Beacons or Import Kontakt.io Beacons
- Wait a few seconds and your beacon fleet will appear.
- Pick a name for your Geofence spot.
- Choose Geofence as a Spot Type.
- Draw your Geofence on a map (to show the map please allow browser to determine your current location).
- You can also define Geofence coordinates manually by entering Latitude and Longitude.
- Choose size of Geofence radius (in meters).
Analyze data collected by Beacons, WiFi and Geofence spots
Each added spot collects a number of metrics like number of visits, new visitors, most frequent locations, time per visit and many more. You can optimize your sales by analyzing what people buy, how they move and see the impact of your marketing campaigns. Bleesk also gives you a chance to see detailed insights about characteristics of the people who visit (age, gender) and visualize their walking paths at the place of your proximity campaign.
Experience it yourself